A 5 week cohort-based learning experience to help you Improve Decision Making - Unleash Creativity - Live In Flow by rediscovering how to consistently access your intuitive abilities.
How is that so many of the world’s most creative and accomplished people credit an ability that no one teaches us how to use?
It seems almost as if they have tapped into a superpower that the rest of us have somehow forgotten. 🧐
I’ve come to believe that this ability is one of the greatest inner technologies available to us.
Many great beings across history would agree.
Everyone who wills can hear the inner voice. It is within everyone.
The only real valuable thing is intuition.
- Albert Einstein
2.5 years ago I began to observe an emerging ability to tap into inner guidance.
Since that point in time, I’ve spent hundreds of hours experimenting, learning from both ancient and modern wisdom, and putting my inner guidance to the test in my own life.
I’ve now made 100s if not 1000s of decisions using intuition in the past 2.5 years.
🤯 The Results Have Been Mind-Blowing
My life just keeps getting better, with less effort.
Now I want to share this discovery with others.
This is why I am teaching a 5 week cohort based course on how to directly tap into, recognize, and apply intuitive guidance.
Here are the program details:
- Start date: 5/31
- End date: 7/3
- Enrollment for Cohort 1 has ended. Apply early for future cohorts below and we will let you know when the course is available again.
I now believe that learning to move beyond the intellectual mind to a higher, more expansive source of guidance is the most important skill you can develop in life.
Apparently, the top people across many major fields including Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson, Oprah, Tim Cook, Sarah Blakely, J.K. Rowling, Steven Spielberg and many more agree!
This skill can be applied to business, relationships, health, personal growth, investing and every other place you need to make decisions.
Major life events impacted by following my inner guidance include:
- 📈 Selling my company Troops to Salesforce, the 5th largest business software company in the world
- 💰 Saving 10s of thousands of dollars purchasing my first home
- 🎙️ Starting a new podcast that has resulted in many new friends and thought partners
- 📕 Embarking on the journey of writing a book
There are countless other positive outcomes and missteps avoided by calling upon this skill to direct my choices. In many instances, my rational mind and conventional wisdom told me to do the opposite!
If you were open to the idea that every answer you ever wanted was already inside of you, how would unlocking that change your life?
Intuition Isn’t Just Some Random Thing. You Can Learn To Tap Into It On-Demand
I’m here to tell you that this is a limited perspective relative to what is possible for all humans.
Learning to open up to, directly query, recognize, and trust intuitive guidance on a daily basis is a skill that can be learned, improved, and expanded. It begins to emerge naturally when we work to heal ourselves, but also requires experimentation, doing the inner work, and increasingly stilling the mind.
It’s my belief that we’re all born with this ability and that we’ve just forgotten about this sacred inner technology that no one in society tells us we have.
For the first 32 years of my life, I operated entirely from the logic paradigm. And frankly, I did it with with a lot of success.
I used to be Captain Decision-Making Framework, analyzing all data and angles I could find to make “informed” decisions.
This slowed down everything I did tremendously and also made the process of deciding fraught with worry, self-doubt, and second guessing.
What I realized is that no matter how hard I tried in every situation, I could never get complete information. And even when I thought I could, my best logic still came up short often.
Think about the last activity you dreaded doing or meeting request you begrudgingly took that turned out to be the start of something wonderful. 🧐
This has happened to me countless time and shines a glaring light on the logical mind’s inability to see the totality of things.
I now operate from a completely different paradigm. It feels like I am guided by an inner compass that seemingly can see the whole map. 🌎
Decisions don’t take a lot of time and prove to be more effective than before. More importantly, my life feels much more spontaneous, joyous, and full of adventure than it did previously.
I used to live on the bottom left, and now life feels like the top right.
I’m teaching this program because I genuinely want this experience for everyone.
It’s a priceless skill that everyone has the ability to develop if they set a strong intention and are willing to do the work. And I genuinely believe that once you do, you will experience more creativity, insight, and connection to all the aspects of your life that you care about.
This course is for people who want to start on this journey into this new paradigm. I can’t claim that you’ll be an intuitive dynamo by the end of 5 weeks because this is a life-long journey of healing and self discovery. BUT you will have started the process of moving in this direction and be equipped with the tools to move forward which is the most important part.
If this sounds interesting to you, I’d love for you to join me in this 5 week learning experience. The teachings are a culmination of the best of everything I’ve discovered, including practices that I use daily, so that begin to take the big leap into learning to trust the wellspring of pure information inside yourself.
My goal for everyone who joins me is for you to move into this more expansive paradigm that is available to you. This process of discovery is life’s greatest adventure!
This is the first time I am teaching this in a course setting, so I am offering a discount.
I’m most interested in creating a fantastic experience while getting lots of feedback to make improvements. This is why I am offering a discount for what I view as a priceless skill.
- 👩🏫 5 weeks of learning material that can be consumed asynchronously.
- It is delivered in written and audio format to match your consumption preferences and time constraints. If you listen to podcasts most days, you will have time to take this course.
- 🖥️ 5 weekly application calls where I will guide everyone through the exercises live, answer questions, and expand upon the provided learning material
- 📱 A text group community to connect with others, answer questions, and share learnings
By joining this course, you will have lifetime access to the material, recordings, and community.
Who Is This Course For?
I think literally every person in the world would benefit from this course! If you fall into any of these categories, this skill can create tremendous leverage:
- Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders who acknowledge the power that comes from trusting their instincts, but tactically want to understand how to do more of it. I can speak first hand that turning the constant deluge of decisions into a easy, more effective process is an absolute game-changer!
- Creative Professionals that desire to unlock greater levels of inspiration and flow.
- People in Transition that are trying to find the best path for their future and are seeking help on how to navigate life decisions. If you still feel like you haven’t found your path or calling, the skills in this course are a vital asset that can serve you in this exploration and beyond.
- Spiritual Seekers trying to blend their inner work with the outside world. You may have a practice or interest in spirituality, but it still feels disconnected to the rest of your life. The idea of blending them more harmoniously sounds exciting, but you’re wondering how to do it.
- Meditators who are wondering what the next step in their practice might be and how you can apply a still mind to create a more enriching, abundant outer experience.
- People who’ve engaged in healing work and are looking for guidance for this next part of their journey. Intuition and healing go hand in hand and stepping into this ability is part of your journey
By The End Of The Course My Goal For You Is 3 Things:
- You will have begun the experimentation process of using your intuition during the course. The first step is always the hardest and this will pave the way to enter in a new way of being. There is lots of work beyond this course as this is a lifelong process, but you will have gotten your start which is the biggest step.
- You will understand the depths of how intuitive guidance works so that you can cultivate more of it in your life and become a creative dynamo that accomplishes with ease.
- You will have identified your preferred intuition practice and begin to integrate it into your daily ritual.
Here is how the curriculum is structured:
🧠 Week 1: Understanding Intuitive Intelligence
🧘♀️Week 2: Engaging and Trusting Direct Inquiry
✍️ Week 3 Writing for Inner Guidance
🗣️ Week 4: Direct Expression & Experiencing Intuition Everywhere
⚡️Week 5: Building A Library of Evidence To Trust and Chart Your Path Forward
Meet Your Teacher
Scott Britton, Entrepreneur & Consciousness Explorer
In January 2019, Scott had a paradigm-shifting consciousness experience 4 years into building his tech company Troops.
Leading up to this event, Scott had been focused on achieving through traditional means trying to control the outside world.
His degree in economics and political science from Princeton University grounded him in the idea that reason and data were the intelligent way to navigate through life.
These ideals coupled with intense work ethic helped him accomplish many things including starting one of the top 50 trafficked personal development blogs on the internet, creating a top 20 iTunes business podcast, being recognized by Forbes 30 under 30 list, and eventually selling his tech company Troops to Salesforce, the 5th largest business Software company in the world.
After his opening to a more expanded consciousness, this exploration of what was possible in the human experience moved to the forefront of his life. He began studying and practicing intensely with world class consciousness teachers, while integrating these concepts and ideas in his business and personal life.
Through all of this experience Scott became aware of a different type of intelligence that proved far superior to his old way of doing things. He now is excited to teach these skills and paradigm to others while continuing to create thing that uplift people around him.
To get the most out of the experience, the recommended time investment per week is:
- 🎧 1 hour for core content you can consume via reading or listening to via podcast. Some weeks are longer than others, but on average it’s about an hour a week
- 🙋♂️ 1 hour for live zoom sessions where we will practice and answer questions (attendance is optional and all calls are recorded)
- ⏱️ 5 minutes, 5x times a week to put these practices in action
- 💬 Ideally, time is made to engage in the community throughout the week though this is completely optional
In total, we’re talking a little over 2 hours a week. You’re obviously free to pick and choose how you engage and do less than that.
If there was one skill that I wish I would have had 10 years earlier, it is everything that I am going to be teaching you in this course.
Enrollment for Cohort 1 has ended. Apply early for future cohorts below and we will let you know when the course is available again.
I hope you decide to join me on this adventure, and if not perhaps there will be future opportunities.
❓ Hypothetical Questions You May Have ❓
Yes. Guided is still in beta-testing and I want the decision to be 100% risk-free so you can focus on the experience.
If you decide we didn't deliver on its promise for any reason, just let us know and we'll refund your full payment, no questions asked.
With the exception of the Guided kickoff call, the weekly live calls with Scott will take place on Mondays at 4pm CST. Attendance is optional.
Questions for the Q&A can be submitted ahead of time and all recording sessions will be shared so if you’re unable to attend it won’t have any detrimental impact on your learning experience.
No. You don’t not need to be a meditator to get immense value out of this training and begin to build this skill which I liken to a life-long experimentation process. Of the 3 entry point modalities we will cover in depth, only one of them resembles meditation.
If you have been wanting to meditate or develop a practice, this course might be a good motivator and way to connect the value to other goals. Having a still mind which meditation immensely helps with is an incredible asset that will only further your intuitive abilities. However, you don’t need to be a meditator to cultivate a still mind. There are other ways to achieve this which we will cover in the course.
Intuition is something that can emerge once we address many of the repressed emotions, memories, and impulses in our subconscious. There is no doubt that doing emotional healing work is going to be helpful and accelerate your path to being a intuitive dynamo. Though discussed, this healing work is not the primary subject of this course.
I think that focusing on this type of healing will help you vastly, but it is not required to get started working on your intuition. Everyone, even people who’ve done no internal work, have glimmers of intuition. And with literacy on how all this works, you will be motivated to prioritize work on the subconscious and even use intuition to understand what needs to be healed. Working on healing and intuition go hand in hand. One builds the other and vice versa. So I think even if you haven’t done a ton of work there, you can get a lot of value out of this course and be pushed to start what is an amazing life-long journey. Finally prioritizing this and getting started is half the battle and as you begin to experience progressive rewards, you will only be motivated to keep going.
There is incredible nuance in this ability which is why I think it’s important to have access to a teacher. I also think learning in a community helps provide encouragement and motivation to be courageous. The cohort based learning approach offers both in a format that still gives you freedom to learn this on mostly your own schedule, while helping you navigate a new way of being.
Absolutely not. We will cover the 3 types of intelligence which include logic, intuition, and instinct (body). The goal of the course is to learn how to expand and integrate the intelligence you get from all sources in order to make the best decisions. Over time, you may notice you begin to weight your allegiance and priority more towards intuition as you begin to apply the material. However, you will always maintain free will to incorporate which information you choose to prioritize as you move through life.
I review each one that comes in. I am mainly looking for any glaring red flags that would indicate someone would not be successful in this course and/or a positive member of the community.
So long as those things check out, you will be granted an opportunity to claim your spot by paying for the course. If at any point someone starts to be disruptive to other people’s experience, we reserve the right to fully refund someone and ban them from the course.
If money is a genuine issue, please apply and indicate in the last question about questions for me that you would like to be considered for a scholarship. These will be treated on a case by case basis.
If you have any other questions you can feel free to email me at email@example.com.
A Personal Note From Scott
I truly believe that if everyone learned and applied the information in this course, the world would be a much more joyous, ecstatic place.
It is my desire for everyone including myself to live their highest expression and the texture of the life to be one filled with joy, adventure, and love.
My hope is that by sharing this information with everyone that seeks it, we’ll be closer to a world that feels like this and is in greater harmony with our True Essence.